on its functionality, interoperability and SAS 70 Type II security, OfficeEMR
meets the Meaningful Use criteria to receive federal funding from the Health
Information Technology for Economic and Clinical Health Act (HITECH).
and 2008, iSALUS participated in two certifying cycles with the
Certification Commission for Health Information Technology (CCHIT Certified®)
and is currently 2011-2012 Drummond Certified™ ONC-ATCB as a complete EHR
ambulatory provider and is ANSI 5010 as well as HIPAA compliant.
This Complete EHR is 2011 Edition compliant and has been certified by an ONC-ACB in accordance with the applicable certification criteria adopted by the Secretary of the U.S. Department of Health and Human Services. This certification does not represent an endorsement by the U.S. Department of Health and Human Services or guarantee the receipt of incentive payments.
iSALUS Healthcare - OfficeEMR 2011
Certification Year: 2011
Certifying Body: Drummond Group Inc. | CHPL Product Number: 02092011-2738-6
Product Classification: Complete EHR | Practice Type: Ambulatory
Additional Software Required: NONE
Ambulatory Clinical Quality Measures Certified
- NQF 0013 Hypertension: Blood Pressure Measurement
- NQF 0024 Youth Weight Assesment
- NQF 0028 Prevenitive Care: Tobacco Use Assesment and Cessation
- NQF 0038 Childhood Immunization Status
- NQF 0041 Influenza Immunization
- NQF 0043 Pnemonia Vaccination
- NQF 0061 Diabetic Patients who elevated mmhg V140/90
- NQF 0070 Coronoary Artery Disease: Beta Blocker Therapy Post Myocadial Infarction
- NQF 0421 Adult Weight Screening